Narayan Nagbali is a three day Hindu ritual that is performed by pandit at Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga near Nasik. The Narayan Bali is performed for fulfilling the unsatisfied desires of dead ancestral souls and the Nag Bali is performed for getting rid of the curse that is caused by killing a cobra. During the puja, the priest should use an artificial body of wheat flour and chant a mantra. In the mantras, it will make invoke the bad omen or souls that is having certain unfulfilled wishes. The ritual helps that let to possess the artificial body of wheat flour. Also, the funeral releases the family that any sin and sends the souls to another world in a peace manner. It helps the person soul to achieve the salvation from the cycle of human birth as well as death completely. This ritual will relieve the soul of a dead person that has faced an abnormal death uncertainly.
Who Can Perform Narayan Nagbali Puja?
The following the required people need to follow the Narayan nagabli puja:
In Narayan nagabali puja that gets the problems like financial problems, family health issues, bad patches in business, marriage problems and other educational hindrances. In this puja, it will take place the get rid of the curse from the wife, father, mother, brother, corpse and even small churn staff. In the puja, it will take place for 3 days by a married couple for leading a better and more peaceful life. It will help for having a normal life after the puja. This ritual fulfils the desires of the ancestor’s souls and removes negative effects. Then the soul tries to get in contact with the family members directly or indirectly and hence the rituals intend to provide peace to the soul. The people whose parents are alive have the right to do.
Unmarried brahmin can do the rituals that have undergone the thread rituals. In the ritual that is mainly for getting progeny. Hence the husband and wife should complete the rituals. The cause for the upliftment of family is widowers that can alone do the rituals. Women can do the rituals in the fifth month of their pregnancy. People should not do the Narayan nagbali for up to one year of the sacred functions held in the house as well. People can do this ritual one year after the death, in case either the parents are dead of the person.
Narayan Nagbali Puja Procedure
People can do naryana nagbali puja for the issues like the unsuccessful in the business field, waste of money, family issues, arguments with others, educational hurdles, marriage issues, accidental death, unnecessary expenses and all other curses. The procedure is given in the following, people can follow it:
- Reach Trimbakeshwar in the evening before the puja day.
- Then on the first day of the puja, you have to take a holy dip in Kushavarta. After the bath ear completely new clothes. Men should wear new dhoti and women should wear new saree for performing the puja.
- After then you have to go to the kushawarth tirtharaj in Trayambakeshwar with a coconut, 5 supari and dakshina and then perform the prana.
- Those whose Dad is presently alive, don’t have to do the mundane or want to become bald. For those who don’t have to make your dad alive, then you have to get your hair chopped.
- For performing the Sankalp, you have to go to the shamshaan, then it is present behind the Shivaji temple on trimbakeshwar. There is a lot of preparation to be made for performing the Vidhaan there only.
- After that the worship of 6 murtis of Bal Gopal, Vishnu, Bramha, Shankar, and Yumraj and that purush then you have to take blessing from them. Then perform the Havan.
- Then you can perform the 11 Pindh Shraddh of Lord Vishnu and 5 Pind shraddhas for Lord Bramha and the other 5 Gods. In total when you have to do 16 Pind Shraddhs.
- There you can ask for Pind for performing the puja. While you perform the puja, pandit ji will worship it. We pray that will erase away all the Pitru Dosh of the Family.
- Offer one of these pins to crows for them to eat.
- After all these you can make a doll of a human and worship it with all the mantras and the rules, placing it on the top of the coconut. After the puja is performed, declare it as dead and then burn it.
- After then it is perform its dashakriya vidhaan like any other human being. You can then repeat the mantra, om namah bhagvate vasudeva throughout the day for better results.
- On the next day after puja, again take bath at kund, then wear the same cloth that you wore the day before.
- After that, you can again go to the shamshaan.
- Then perform the sapindh shradh of the human doll that was worshipped and burnt the day before.
- After performing the shradh we make a pratima of Nag or any snake on a flour
- Again we can worship it and then declare it to be dead. And after then you have to burn it.
- Nag is believed to have 8 Doshas. People can perform these 8 doshas puja in the nag pratima puja, and in total perform the puja for 9 doshas. And after the end of the Vidhan.
- After that, you can spend the day constantly saying Om Namah Bhagvate Namah.
- On the third day, Ganesh puja is performed so that the devotees can start all the good things going forward.
- You can have to bring the gold nag partima or murti and then worship it
- After then this Narayan nagalika vidhaan is completed
- Then the rest day you have to continuously say to Om Namah Bhagvate Namah mantra.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja Cost at Trimbakeshwar
Naryan Nagbali is a 3-day puja where the person is required to have proper accommodation and then one purohit for performing the puja. In this one brahmin or pandit performs the puja. But more pandits are required for completing the arrangement of puja. The cost for performing the puja will be around 7000 to 8000 rupees. It excludes new clothes and the gold pratima. These are to be brought by the person who wants to do puja. The amount of the puja includes the Dakshina of pandit and the other cost of samagri. The fare for the most basic room is Rs 500 only. The cost of food per plat is Rs 100. The food is completely prepared at the hotel where you will stay. At 100 rupees you can get Dal, Rice, Roti and Sabji.
Narayan Nagbali puja takes place in trimbakeshwar where all the devotees perform different rituals and tirtha shraddha of the departed soul and have to give brahman bhajan. It is advised to perform maharaja or lakhurudra at trimbakeshwar. Many dharmashalas that within walking distance from the main temples. In trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga is present one of the 5 jyotirlinga in maharastra. Before you start the puja, it is very important to take a holy dip in kushavarta Kunda. The puja requires special dates for performing it. There are some days which is not suitable for performing the puja. A person having pitru dosh problems can experience dreams of having ancestors asking for food and water and it can be dangerous too. By doing the Narayan Nagbali puja the ancestors will find salvation and then the dreams will stop coming. You will find pandit gaurav guruji at trimbakeshwar who will help you for completing the puja and then it will result as a good symbol.
Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja Dates 2023
January 2023 – 1, 4, 8, 11, 14, 20, 22, 28
February 2023 – 1, (4), 7, 10, 14, 19, 24, 27
March 2023 – 4, 7, 11, 15, 18, 24, 28, 31
April 2023 – 3, 6, 10, (14), 20, 24, 27, 30
May 2023 – 4, 7, 12, 17, 20, 23, 27, 30
June 2023 – 3, 8, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
July 2023 – 1, 5, 11, 14
August 2023 – 17, 20, 24, 27, 29
September 2023 – (3), (6), 9, 12, 16, (24), 26
October 2023 – 1, 4, 8, 11, 29
November 2023 – 1, 4, 7, 17, 19, 25, 28
December 2023 – 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 22, 25, 29
Samagri for Narayan Nagbali Puja
The following is given the list of puja samagri that is required in the Narayan Nagbali puja:
- Betel nut
- Yellow mustard
- 2-meter white cloth
- Outpost 1
- Incense stick
- Ganga water
- Yellow, red, black, and green cloth
- Clay pot with lid
- Banyan, Sycamore, Peepal, Mango, Pakad Leaf
- Sugar candy
- Milk, Curd, ghee, cow dung, and cow urine for making panchamrut
- Sweet basil
- White flowers
- Saligram Murthy
- Conch shell small
- Golden statue of Satyesh
- Sesame seeds
- Earthen lamp
- Palash lead
- Sesame oil
- Raw yarn
Benefits of Narayan Nagbali Puja
People can find a lot of benefits with Narayan Nagbali puja that is present in the following:
Narayan Nagbali puja is very important that will help the person’s ancestor of the past 7 generations to attain peace and salvation. The puja is helpful for childbirth and eliminates harm from ghosts or any bad omen. It will help to progress and get success and then progress in professional life. In the puja, it is auspicious and even more important than the Chaardham yatra pitruseva. In the puja, it will help to discharge any trouble due to the premature death of a family member. It will free the family from any curse from a dead person present in the family.
Narayan Nagbali puja will help to fulfil wishes in business and career. Narayan Nagbali puja is suggested for a couple who is having difficulties or delays in having children. It will help to get out of obstacles, hindrances and bad dreams. Narayan Nagbali puja helps to get rid of the negative effects of Pitru dosh. As per Indian tradition that performing shraddha pinda dan or pitruseva has more significance than Chardham yatra. One will get the blessing of ancestors and all 7 generations of ancestors to attain salvation. In the puja, it will remove hurdles in professional life. In puja, it will help to get peace in life and have a successful life. A person who is born into a family which it is cursed by ancestors, experiences failure in his life. He will spend a lot and saves a little, thus always suffering economically. By performing the Narayan nagbali puja he will get resolve the economic problems.
The person that has been born under pitru dosh in the failures in business. The person can become bankrupt. Performing the Narayan Nagbali puja will help the business to grow easily and be nourished without any difficulties. The person having pitru dosh in the birth chart doesn’t have any feel for the joy of becoming a parent. Due to the effect of Narayan Nagbali puja, the person that gets escaped from pitru dosh. The families that are having pitru dosh problems get involved with different problems then they fell into misery and domestic violence. By performing Narayan Nagbali puja they can get the blessing of their ancestors. It will be bonded originally as one family easily. The person that has died miserably or suddenly remains on earth with subtle bodies. One must perform the shraddha ritual as per Indian scriptures. If such rituals are not done accordingly then another person from the family will dead by accident or unexpectedly. By performing the Narayan Nagbali puja, the chances of sudden death will reduce and then the person that gets lived in the best health.
Best Pandit for Narayan Nagbali Puja
The three vedic ceremonies that are called Narayan Nagbali Puja are performed in honour of Narayan. This Narayan Nagbali Puja comes in two different varieties. Narayan Nagbali Puja and nagbali puja, that these pujas are conducted for two distinct purposes. While nagbali puja is performed alone for the sin of killing of cobra or snake, narayan bali that performed for free oneself from unhappy should. Pandit Gaurav Guruji will help for coming out of all the issues easily. In narayan bali is performed by taking sankalpa and kalasha sthapana to appease Brahma, Vishnu, Shiv, Yam and preta. In narayan bali srardham and homam that is done by Pandit ji at end of Narayan Nagbali Puja.